Daily Jokes-Gadget Saga

Life was much easier and things were much cheaper when APPLE and BLACKBERRY were just fruits, we live in a world of SMARTPHONES and stupid people, we have high tech computers (HTC) and low reasoning people, I can't trust my IPHONE and  IPOD because it on watching me with 2 I's but I have my IPAD to prevent them within that period.
The smallest teacher on earth is ANTI-VIRUS but she is still able to destroy UNCLE DELL and HP. The next day SAMSUNG sang a song to TECNO titled "welcome to my SONY day". On the flip side, the new LUMIA 1520 caught a cold because it left its WINDOWS still 8 the next day.
INFIN and ALCATEL remained at the bottom of the food  chain while SAMSUNG and HTC da 1st a.k.a HTC ONE dominated the empire built on the foundation of NOKIA 3310
Many see the forbidden fruit as an APPLE, who knows? It might have been a PEAR or BLACKBERRY. If you buy a pair of eyeglasses, what do you need an IPHONE for?Because my GALAXY S4 got 4u chalup, it crushed by a motor van, I had to manage a MOTOR.....OLA for sometime.
Life's good (LG), acting all nice but never forget life's too short, never live in a hurry, when phones spoil, weredo their souls go?Most people want to go tp heaven but no one wants to die. Once again, we live in a world of smart phones and stupid people.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

John Okosun is a Nigerian writer and blogger who started this platform to enable him reach billions of internet users with his daily updated contents ranging from various categories. Contents posted by him are controversial thus creating an interactive room for readers enabling them to get their voice heard.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment