My Wife is Driving me Crazy "Do Pregnant Women Fart so Much? "

Quite Funny and Also useful to all the men who are having a hard time with their pregnant wife because of the always running farts. This young man who had a hard time impregnating his wife finally got his wife pregnant now see what he is facing.
 See what he said; Please I need your advice before I go crazy finally. My wife of two years is finally pregnant now with our baby and it spans four months as we speak. The problem I have now is my wife farts uncontrollably everywhere, anywhere, almost every time. This has caused a big quarrel between us and she keeps telling me she can not control her anus anymore. This is crazy and baffling because I am seeing her in a different light from what I knew her to be.
She farts while i drive,whilst she cooks,during meals on the dining,whilst sleeping and the worst now is while we make love she farts smelly devilish things.i am up against the wall now because i do not think i love my wife anymore!she has messed herself up with this happenings and she keeps telling me the pregnancy has taken all strength from her and she can not control her anus opening or closing as regards farts!can you imagine the trauma this has caused in our marriage?do pregnant women fart so much?what have i gotten myself into?
 I found this article on Linda Ikeji's Blog and it was written by a reader. But that aside are you pregnant or have a pregnant wife who have such problems. So lets make it interactive and share our funny, interesting and educative comments.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

John Okosun is a Nigerian writer and blogger who started this platform to enable him reach billions of internet users with his daily updated contents ranging from various categories. Contents posted by him are controversial thus creating an interactive room for readers enabling them to get their voice heard.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment