Photos from Hon Sergious Ogun's Thanksgiving service

Hon. Sergious Ogun a member House of Representative, Today celebrated his Thanksgiving service at Christ Embassy Uromi branch. Lots of dignities attended the service including Hon Patrick Iluobe member Edo state house of Assembly, PDP Party Chairmen,
And friends from Abuja and over the Country.
During the service He was given an oppurtunity to render few words. he said
I thank God for safe Journey mercies during the Election, the traveling and everything, I never knew elections were this expensive. Nobody rang my election and i know most persons here voted for me and the glory is to God almighty. My foundation is Christ and i know how to sow seed. Before you will get me you have to wipe out God first. When people as me what i will do as an opposition, i just say Agbazilolo is in God's hand.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

John Okosun is a Nigerian writer and blogger who started this platform to enable him reach billions of internet users with his daily updated contents ranging from various categories. Contents posted by him are controversial thus creating an interactive room for readers enabling them to get their voice heard.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment